At Pain Free Posture MN we proudly offer innovative muscle and joint pain relief using Posture Alignment Therapy AND other complimentary services to:
- improve your posture
- relieve chronic muscle and joint pain
- improve your activities of daily living function
- enhance athletic performance
We practice a new paradigm of health care. One in which treats you, the client as a WHOLE person in mind, body and spirit. We believe that you know the most about your body. Our job is to listen and help provide empowering solutions.
Our primary goal is to help you ask DIFFERENT questions about your health care. Instead of symptomatically tackling your problem from the pain site, we will identify the dysfunctions and imbalances which resulted in your pain.
Instead of addressing your symptom (your pain), we look at the bigger picture (your POSTURE) to identify and address the ROOT CAUSE (origin) of your musculoskeletal pain.
Under the guidance of a Posture Alignment Specialist we will:
- Analyze your posture and help you see the visible structural deviations
- Educate you on the posture to pain connection
- Take posture photos
- Perform function tests to isolate visible compensations and dysfunctions
- Help you set SMART goals and establish a plan of action for success
- Teach you your corrective exercise menu (in-studio or via SKYPE appointment)
And when you partner with Deb Preachuk, she will help you:
- Identify, address and correct posture alignment related aches, pains and limitations
- Restore and maintain the body's full range of motion
- Develop and improve your body awareness, posture and appearance
- Prevent pain and further degeneration
- Prevent re-occurance of repetitive injuries
- Improve and enhance athletic performance
Our corrective exercise program are designed to allow you to SUCCEED. Postural therapy menus can be done at home on your own. We will work with you and the reality of your life to make it work!
Our number ONE GOAL is to EMPOWER YOU to take back and be in charge of your own health!
Have Additional Questions? Check our FAQ's page, or Contact Us