Looking to keep workplace pain and injury under control?
The most effective way to deal with workplace injuries is to prevent them in the first place. Pain Free Posture MN provides corporate posture alignment therapy workshops, lectures and on site workouts.
As computer work and long periods of sitting at a desk become a larger part of our daily lives both at work and at home, complaints of painful wrists, sore shoulders, stiff necks, and blurry vision associated with computer use continue to soar (source Pain Free at Your PC)
Chronic pain can easily be prevented without medication, manipulation, surgery or expensive "ergonomic" equipment by simply engaging in a regular corrective exercise program with the pros at Pain Free Posture MN.
- Using a computer doesn't have to hurt.
- Prevent or reverse repetitive stress injuries
- Cure carpal tunnel syndrome
- End chronic wrist, shoulder, and neck pain
- Ease eyestrain
- Avoid surgery, drugs, and wrist braces
Corporate Posture Alignment Therapy will teach your staff how to:
- Avoid or treat common but debilitating repetitive stress injuries, including carpal tunnel syndrome
- Recognize and remedy problems in posture and movement before they cause pain
- Do easy-to-perform exercises at your desk to eliminate chronic hand, wrist, shoulder, back, and neck pain
- Quickly and easily correct damaging patterns of motion
- And much more
- On-Site Lecture / Group Presentations: Designed for smaller groups (less than 50). Group presentations are a great way to introduce your audience to the benefits of Posture Alignment Therapy and corrective exercise. Topics can be provided by the group or by Pain Free Posture MN. Great for "Lunch and Learn".
- Speaking Engagements: Seminar, workshop, break-out sessions or conference setting. Topics range from how to eliminate musculoskeletal pain, posture resotration programming to enhancing athletic performance, and everything in between.
- On-site Posture Resotration Workouts: Hire the pros at Pain Free Posture MN to come in and lead your staff in weekly "pain-free"posture restoration workouts.