What is an ePete Approved Provider?
Have you spent countless hours visiting doctors and trying various therapies only to feel like no one was listening , shut your questions down, or could give you common sense answers to basic questions about why your body hurts?
Tired of running around the chronic pain merry-go-round while searching for a natural alternative to solve your pain problems without medication, manipulation or surgery?
If that describes you then Posture Alignment Therapy is RIGHT FOR YOU!
Posture Alignment Specialists (Egoscue University® Certified) are DIFFERENT! We don’t believe that identifying the source of chronic muscle and joint pain should be a mystery. We are committed to listening to our clients and helping them find the answers and solutions to the pain problem.
At Pain Free Posture MN we believe that the human body (if given just half a chance) can heal!
I invite you to check out the origins of Postural Therapy taught at The Egoscue University by investing in your health and picking up a copy of Pete Egoscue's books (The Egoscue Method of Health Through Motion, or Pain Free) so you can learn more and decide if postural therapy is right for you.
What is an ePete Approved Provider?
Maybe I've peaked your curiosity and you're ready to get started.
There are thousands of highly qualified and extremely talented Posture Alignment Specialists (Egoscue University Certified) in communities close to you, ready to help you overcome your chronic muscle and joint pain.
An ePete Approved Provider is a graduate of The Egoscue University who has the following:
- Certified Posture Alignment Specialist - Level 2
- Met or exceeded the required standards of the Egoscue University to provide Posture Alignment Therapy using The Egoscue Method.
- Pays for the use of the ePete Postural Software which is the standard of therapy used at Egoscue University and clinics worldwide.
Currently, locating a Certified Posture Aligment Specialist who is a also an ePete Approved Provider is a bit of a challenge unless you know what and how to look for one.
In my article How to Locate A Certified Posture Alignment Specialist I outline tips and tricks on how to do a proper search. I've also built a Free Resource Center to list the phenomenally talented Egoscue University Certified Posture Alignment Specialist I personally know and can vouch for their work. That said, I'd be remiss without also help you in your search for a local provider of postural therapy.
5 Things You Must Know to Find a Certified Posture Alignment Specialist:
- You must use the Internet for your Search. Type in Keywords such as Egoscue University Certified Posture Alignment Specialist, Posture Alignment Therapy, Certified PAS, ePete Approved Provider, Postural Therapy, Applied Biomechanics Associates.
- Visit my FREE Therapist Locator page in our Resource Center. I've listed Certified PAS around the United States, and globe.
- Once you find a website listing be sure to look for the Type of Certification. Only individuals who have successfully completed the Level 2 Posture Alignment Specialist Certification from Egoscue University AND pay the license for the ePete Postural Software can use the term ePete Approved Provider.
- Look for the ePete Postural Software logo.
- Look for Testimonials and Client Reviews on their website and social media channels such as Yelp, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
I hope you found this article helpful in your search for chronic pain relief using Postural Therapy. Please reach out if you have questions. We're in this together, and I am here to help!
If you enjoyed this article PLEASE comment and SHARE!
Deb Preachuk is a Pain Relief, Posture Restoration and Athletic Performance Enhancement pro.
Founder of Pain Free Posture MN and a fitness, health and wellness coach, Deb helps real people transform real-world chronic pain challenges. Deb infuses her teaching with an honest, open and down-to-earth mix of Eastern and Western training techniques to make the concepts of pain relief and body/mind transformation accessible and achievable!