How to Find a Local Postural Therapy Provider
Have you read the book Pain Free by Pete Egoscue? Are you in chronic muscle and joint pain, intrigued about Postural Therapy? and want to find a Posture Alignment Specialist Egoscue University Certified) who can help you overcome your chronic pain.
It's been my personal experience as an independent provider of postural therapy that finding local Certified Posture Alignment Specialists is a challenge!
If you are not web savvy, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack, and even more so if you don't know what to look for.
Currently your two best options for Getting Help with Postural Therapy Services, is to find a franchise or an independent Posture Alignment Specialist.
5 Tips To Help You Find a Local Postural Therapy Provider:
- Do a Web Search | Type in Keywords such as Egoscue University Certified Posture Alignment Specialist, ePete Postural Software, ePete Approved Provider, Certified Posture Alignment Specialist, Posture Alignment Therapy, Postural Therapy, PAS, Applied Biomechanics Associates, etc.
- Certification | This is very important! Only successful graduates of the PAS - Level 2 may be called Posture Alignment Specialists Certified by Egoscue University.
- ePete Approved Provider | In addition to Certification look for the ePete Postural Software logo. This ensures that your postural therapist is using the standard of therapy taught at The Egoscue University and offered at all franchises worldwide.
- Testimonials and Reviews | Satisfied clients speak for the quality, integrity and ability of your PAS to help you overcome chronic pain. Look for reviews on their website, YouTube, Facebook and Yelp.
- Resource Center | Visit my resource center or reach out and ask me! I'm happy to help you find the help you are looking for, or assist you with an on line or skype postural therapy option.
If you are hurting, think postural therapy might be right for you, and are looking for a trained Posture Alignment Specialist, then it's my sincere hope you found this article helpful. Please be sure to pass it along to others who might benefit and as always, reach out and/or leave a comments below if you have any questions.
As I always say, "We're in this together, and I am here to help!"
If you enjoyed this article PLEASE comment and SHARE!
Deb Preachuk is a Pain Relief, Posture Restoration and Athletic Performance Enhancement pro.
Founder of Pain Free Posture MN and a fitness, health and wellness coach, Deb helps real people transform real-world chronic pain challenges. Deb infuses her teaching with an honest, open and down-to-earth mix of Eastern and Western training techniques to make the concepts of pain relief and body/mind transformation accessible and achievable!